Hello, everyone! Today, I figured for the fun of it that I will do one of those meme journals today. Also, you may get to know me a little better through this. I don't know who this belonged to originally, but I decided to copy these question and see how I do. Alright, here we go!
1. What does your deviantART name mean and why?
Well, my account name comes from a video game idea I have in mind that means a lot to me, combined with a random number.
2. What fandoms were you obsessed with when you joined and what are you into now?
All the fandoms I was a part of when I joined (Pokémon, Playstation, Big Bang Theory, etc.) have remained largely unchanged.
3. How many watchers do you have now?
17, and I greatly appreciate them all.
4. Name 3 of your favorite artists on DA.
- I love his realistic Pokémon.
- Awesome weapon designs
- Amazing photography
5. Do you comment, fave, or both?
I fave more often, though I will comment if I have something to say.
6. Do you participate in clubs' contests here on DA?
Not in recent memory. :/
7. What is your most popular submission?
By views: King Neptune
By faves: Isis
8. What are your favorite non-anime TV shows?
The Big Bang Theory, My Name Is Earl (those are all I can think of right now XD)
9. What are the things you wish you could draw better?
Landscapes, inanimate objects, people.
10. Summer or winter?
Summer by far!
11. Rain or sun?
12. What's your favorite type of music?
Light rock, jazz, techno, salsa, Middle Eastern music.
13. PC or Mac?
14. Anime or Manga?
Anime, I guess. But then, I haven't watched anime or read manga in a long time, so....
15. Coke or Pepsi?
I don't like soda, although I've had both Coke and Pepsi a few times before.
16. Read or TV?
I like both, but I've been watching more TV lately.
17. How many hours a day do you spend on DA?
18. Name a hidden talent.
I'm very good at using/mimicking different voices.
19. Flash or traditional cartoons?
20. What is your favorite fast-food restaurant?
21. What are your top 3 favorite authors?
22. Wii or Playstation?
Right now, Playstation.
23. Name 3 of your favorite bands/singers.
24. Are you a fast, medium, or slow typer?
25. Do you like Denny's?
I wouldn't know; I've never been there.
26. What is your favorite smiley?
27. What is your favorite type of pie?
28. Have you ever stayed up for 24 hours?
No, and I don't plan on it either.
29. Do you go on YouTube a lot?
Yes, I do visit YouTube often.
30. Are you a member on any other sites besides DA?
A few, yes.
31. Do you cosplay?
32. Fruits or sweets?
33. Buttered, plain, or salted popcorn?
34. Have you ever skipped school?
Not that I know of.
35. Have you been on a plane.
36. Have you swam on the ocean?
Once or twice.
37. Have you been ice skating?
38. Favorite vacation spot?
39. Ever been on TV?
40. Favorite salad and dressing?
I don't know.
41. What do you do to relax?
Play video games, draw, surf the Internet, watch TV, wander outdoors.
42. What is the last film you saw in the theater?
Skyfall. It was pretty good.
43. Favorite sandwich?
Peanut butter and apple butter.
44. If you could go anywhere in the world...
Mexico, UK, Italy, Greece, Egypt, Japan, Australia
45. Favorite time of the day?
46. What did you want to be when you were little?
I can remember phases when I wanted to be a firefighter, a paleontologist, and a general scientist.
47. What do you want to be now?
Video game designer, although I'm also contemplating graphic design.
48. If you can eat with one person, who would it be?
Hmm...I'm not sure.
49. What character would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
Charlie Sheen. I hate him.
50. When is your birthday?
51. Favorite kind of ice cream?
Chocolate, chocolate chip cookie dough.
52. Last book you read?
53. Which store would you max out a credit card at?
54. Do you buy/sell/both on eBay?
No, but I've considered selling on eBay?
55. What is the annoying thing people ask you?
It's not exactly annoying per se, but my brother and I get asked by random people A LOT if we're twins (though we really don't look that much alike).
56. Favorite all-time movie?
I wouldn't be able to tell you.
57. What was your favorite show when you were a kid?
58. What are you listening to right now.
Mom talking on the phone.
59. What is the last thing you ate?
Chocolate with peppermint on it.
60. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
I'd be a deep purple.
61. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
I guess the face and hair.
62. Favorite sport to play?
I don't play sports.
63. Favorite day of the year?
Christmas, the first day of spring, my birthday, anytime from May to August.
64. Hugs or Kisses?
65. Vanilla or Chocolate?
66. Favorite board game?
67. Favorite smells?
Baked goods, fruity smells, spicy smells, wood, spring in the air, the oceanside.
68. What inspires you?
Video games, movies, everyday life.
69. Do you have any piercings?
70. How many siblings do you have?
One older brother.
71. Bacon bits or croutons?
72. Favorite day of the week?
Either Thursday or Friday.
73. Favorite phrase?
74. Favorite restaurant?
Scotto's - a local Italian restaurant which I haven't been to in a long time.
El Puerto - a local Mexican restaurant.
75. Favorite animal?
76. Favorite thing to do outside?
Either ride on the swing-set outside or walk around and take in the fresh air.
77. Favorite thing to do when it's raining?
Play video games, watch TV. Occasionally, I even go outside while it's raining.
78. Favorite Disney character?
I'm not really sure.
79. Do you like coffee? If so, what is your favorite brand?
I don't drink coffee.
- Post these rules.
- Post 10 things about yourself in your Journal.
- At the end you must tag 10 people and their icons.
- NO TAG-BACKS.
1. I'm a bit of a picky eater, which really sucks.
2. I have a habit of talking to myself when I feel that no one is around.
3. I'm a serious chocoholic. I will eat nearly anything chocolate as long as it doesn't have nuts in it.
4. My family and I have a lot of cats which we keep outdoors.
5. My brother and I role-play as all these different characters whenever our parents aren't around at least 70% of the time.
6. I always feel I can do better with my artwork, no matter how good I get.
7. I'm not one to mindlessly follow whatever the newest trend is; I only go with what I like.
8. My family and I often watch British movies and TV shows in addition to American stuff.
9. I mainly support Nintendo because of Pokémon (although I do like playing the occasional Mario or Kirby game). Outside of that, I'm more of a Playstation fan.
10. I'm not much of a talker, but when I do speak up, I can have some decent insight.
Well, that was fun! This is ShadowAngel3 signing off.